- Coastal convection is lifting northward and if we were to see a strong or severe storm it would be out of this activity.
- Coastal storms will eventually create a more stable atmosphere by the time a line of storms forming in Mississippi gets here.
- Batch of showers and storms arrives after 10PM across west Alabama and should NOT be severe
- Most of the activity will be just heavy rainfall producers
- Threat for a strong storm still exists including small hail and gusty winds over 40 mph
Tracking the storms on WBRC Fox 6 News starting at 4PM,
Jill Gilardi WBRC First Alert Certified Meteorologist