A quick note about our Tornado Watch. The SPC gives a High 70% chance of 2 or more tornadoes within this watch, and a Moderate 30% chance of at least one EF2 or greater tornado. Please remain weather aware with FOX 6 WBRC through the afternoon.
Severe Weather Analyst
FOX 6 WBRC Weather Blog Team