WHAT WE ARE TRACKING:
- An approaching cold front from the north.
- A zone of cloud development in Alabama and storms in Georgia.
EXPECTED SHOWER AND STORM DEVELOPMENT TIME:
- Mainly dry this morning.
- Showers and storms start sprouting around 1PM.
- Activity fades after 6pm.
- Temperatures in the 70s this morning.
- Rising into the upper 80s and lower 90s this afternoon.
- Widely scattered showers and storms impact the state mainly between 1-6pm.
SATURDAY COVERAGE OF STORMS:
- Chance for storms anywhere this afternoon.
- Widely scattered in nature to scattered.
- Some of you will get rain while some of you won't.
SUNDAY STORM COVERAGE:
- Most of the activity forms during the afternoon hours and along and south of I-20.
- A cold front pushes southward across the state and results in drier weather to the north of I-20.
- Activity will be scattered in nature along and south of I-20 and isolated to the north.
Have a great day watching your favorite college football team!!!
Fox 6 Meteorologist