- Breezy conditions persist with winds sustained at 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph especially across the higher terrain.
- Cooler than normal high temperatures with readings in the middle and upper 60s this afternoon.
- Sunshine becomes abundant area wide.
- Chilly to start, light winds and a clear sky. Temperatures will be in the lower 40s most places though some low lying areas to the northeast may dip into the light frost range.
- Southeasterly winds pick up during the day.
- Temperatures warm up closer to normal with highs in the lower 70s.
- Sunshine will be most abundant in the morning and then clouds increase during the afternoon as our next rain maker approaches.
WET AT TIMES THIS UPCOMING WEEK:
- Chance for showers across west Alabama early Monday morning
- Chance spreads eastward during the late morning hours.
- Best chance for all is during the afternoon and early evening hours.
- Wettest weather is expected on Monday and then Friday into Saturday along a cold front.
- Slight chances on the days in between.
BLOOD MOON/PARTIAL ECLIPSE/FULL MOON:
- If you missed viewing the Blood Moon and partial lunar eclipse this morning, below is a picture of it.
- The full moon rises again tonight and will be visible to the east after 7:30pm.
Have a great Easter weekend,
Jill Gilardi Fox 6 Meteorologist