- Radar is quiet as of 9AM but that will likely change after 11AM and especially after 2PM.
WHAT: Isolated storms
WHEN: Forming after 11AM until 7PM
WHERE: Anywhere, though the best chance sets up across east Alabama and to the southwest around Tuscaloosa, Aliceville & Eutaw.
THREATS: Lightning, locally heavy rainfall & gusty winds
FUTURE RADAR SNAP SHOTS:
- Isolated showers and storms between 11am-8pm on Saturday
- Isolated showers & storms between 11am-8pm Sunday
FUTURE RAIN CHANCES:
- Hottest feel on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Nearing heat advisory criteria
- Showers, storms and more clouds = cooler temperatures to end the week
Share storm pictures and video with us via the WBRC Weather App and remember, if a storm knocks out power, you can always get weather information through the App and watch our Live Stream.
Have a great weekend,
Jill Gilardi Fox 6 Meteorologist